We have important updates about the Jewish Burial Grove at Penn Forest Natural Burial Park. Please share this information with individuals who may be interested.
- Sanctified for Jewish Burial by Rabbi Stephen E. Steindel.
- Woodland natural burial among our trees.
- Located in Verona PA—13-miles from downtown Pittsburgh.
- No burial vaults used.
- Only biodegradable coffins or shrouds allowed.
- Currently adding 112 additional grave sites.
- Time payment plans available.
- No extra fees for Sunday burials.
- Tents and chairs provided for graveside services at no extra cost.
- We work with all funeral homes.
- We honor all Jewish burial practices.
Call 412-265-4606 for tour appointments or other information or email Laura at PennForestCemetery.com.
All prices on our website: www.PennForestCemetery.com/pricing.